Call for Papers
CSID Journal of Infrastructure Development (CSID-JID) is a bi-annual international referred journal with the objectives to explore, develop, and elucidate the knowledge of sustainable infrastructure development, to keep practitioners and researchers informed on current issues and best practices, as well as serving as a platform for the exchange of ideas, knowledge, and expertise among researchers and practitioners.
CSID Journal of Infrastructure Development provides an opportunity to share detailed insights from different understandings and practices associated with infrastructure area. It provides an international forum for cross-disciplinary exchange of insights and ideas regarding value and practices of infrastructure development for dissemination. CSID Journal of Infrastructure Development will publish your work to international society of practitioners and researchers with interest on innovation, best practice, public policy, value added and recent developments in infrastructure.
Submissions are invited concerning any theoretical or practical treatment of infrastructure area (infrastructure project finance; public private partnership; land, seaports, railway and airports infrastructure; water and wastewater infrastructure; renewable energy infrastructure; oil and gas infrastructure). The subject of papers contributed may cover, but is not limited to:
- Discussion and exploration of new theory and knowledge of innovation and sustainable infrastructure development.
- Proficiency in Infrastructure design and development, and technology application derived from experimental data analysis.
- Case studies reporting insights and best practices regarding infrastructure design and development drawn from practices.
- Tools, techniques and other structured approaches to understand, measure, or provide added value in infrastructure.
- Empirical observations resulting in original and significant conclusions or application papers in the above areas are also welcome.
There is no strict limitation on the length of submitted manuscripts, but normally they are expected to fall within the range of 4000-6000 words. All manuscripts should be written in English and prepared in accordance with the guidelines of the journal. Manuscripts should be compiled in the following order: title, abstract, detailed description, acknowledgments (if any), references and author(s) information. Please visit CSID Journal of Infrastructure Development manuscript style guidelines found in the journal’s Web site: http://www.csidui.org/csid-journal-of-infrastructure-development/ for more detailed information on the submission requirements.
Date of Publishing : CSID-JID is inviting papers for Vol. 1 issue 1 2015 which is scheduled to be published on January, 2015.
Submission deadline : 30 November, 2015
Send your manuscript to:
With Warm Regards,
Editor in Chief
Dr. Bambang Susantono
CSID Journal of Infrastructure Development